Friday, October 12, 2012

Time for the pumpkin patch!


I love Fall! This morning I made pumpkin bread, I have been enjoying my pumpkin spice latte for a few weeks now and Halloween costumes are in full swing. Another favorite Fall activity for us is our annual visit to Linvilla Orchards. We go often during the year, but our Fall trip is a favorite for the girls since they love pumpkins. We went again this Fall with Simon and the girls loved having their buddy with them to take in all the fun.


Looking through these pictures, I couldn't believe that Sofia could see out of the top one this year!


Bacione for Simon!


Giuliana enjoyed the outing from the Bjorn! Slept basically the entire time. Don't you just love newborns?!



The girls were so excited for our afternoon and wore themselves out running around and being out in the fresh air. I love our Fall tradition of going to pick out pumpkins and I love that they love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails