Monday, April 11, 2016

From Pinterest to real life!


I still love Pinterest and proclaim its wonders to all who will listen. I found this little craft awhile back and pinned it knowing it would come in handy one day. And that one day was for Sofia's birthday. 18 girls and a little time at the ice cream shop and I planned for a simple little necklace for the girls to make. Simple fun and their favor to take home too.

This is the tutorial from Pinterest that I found but I changed it up just a bit. I used wooden rings that I found online, the beads I had from another necklace craft we made at Sofia's 7th birthday party and the colorful baker's twine I had already as well. Some of the wooden rings I painted ahead of time with paint that I had at home. Gotta love having a stash of craft items at the ready!

Simple little craft, perfect for the 7 and 9 year old's in your life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails