Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The big ol' 9!


9 sounds super old to me. I know it's not but it's the last birthday as a single digit and I can't wrap my head around it just yet. I'm not sure if I ever will to tell you the truth. My birthday girl wanted Daddy's grilled cheeseburgers and chocolate on chocolate cupcakes for her birthday dinner. What birthday girl wants, birthday girl gets. Especially when the requests are this easy to fulfill.

And look at the smile....I think she's a happy 9 year old too!



Love these two together so much! They make my hair turn gray and make my heart smile all in the same breath.


We don't do friend birthday parties every year but this is a friend party year and birthday girl wanted to go back to Koffmeyer's Ice Cream shop in our town for her party. 18 girls, a simple craft project and lots of sugar! Oh what fun we had!


Olivia loves hanging with the big girls too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails