Monday, August 23, 2010

Book Sling


While I still love reading through any good fashion or entertainment magazine, for the past couple of years Parenting and Family Fun magazines take up the majority of my mailbox. I love them for the easy and delicious recipes, crafts and advice on the latest from how to potty-train in 2 hours to avoiding tantrums while grocery shopping.

Browsing through my recent issue of Family Fun, I came across this very cute project, the Book Sling. There's a lot going on right now with the kitchen remodel that adding another project to my plate seems crazy. Ok, it doesn't seem crazy, it is crazy. But once things settle down a bit and I find a few minutes of non-kitchen-remodeling-duty, I'm totally making one of these slings. Sounds like it's easy enough - they say there is no sewing involved - and yet another place to house the thousands of books we have for the girls.

Stay tuned for how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails