Friday, February 10, 2017

little photogs

The girls received their first digital camera a few years ago under orders that it must be shared and take pictures of what they please. I'm happy to report that they take lots and lots of pictures, the beauty of digital photography.

On our recent trip to the Dominican Republic, their camera came with us and used occasionally. On the one morning the kids visited the aquarium/sea park attraction with the dads, Sofia snapped this picture of Mario. It is amazing how perfect this picture is to me and not just because my 9 year old took the picture. The background color against his beautiful smiling face took my breath away when I saw it for the first time.

Happy to see that she enjoys taking pictures and knowing the perfect moments to be captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails