Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall is here!


Fall just may be the best time of year. School is underway, summer tans have just about faded and flip flops stowed away. It's pumpkin time! And I'm not a pumpkin flavored anything kind of gal either. I like the scent of pumpkin muffins baking in the oven and the occasional non-overwhelming pumpkin candle but that's about it for me. Apple cider, pumpkin and chocolate chip bread and bringing out my scarves.

Mario and I are loving our time to ourselves. Now that he's begun school I cherish the time we do have together. It'll go quickly and I'll take what I can get right now be it staying in at home and playing, running errands together or taking a special morning trip to the orchards.



A great shop to browse through complete with fairy garden accessories that he loved rearranging. And rearranging again. And their park! It's amazing and he has so much fun there running from one thing to another. The best set of wooden structures made sure to bring a smile to my little man's face.





And then the animals too! We fed the ducks, clucked at the hens and watched as people fed the horses. Just near the sign that said "Please do not feed the horses."


Peek-a-boo Mario!



My Fall Bucket List: 

- Pumpkin pie for a surprise mid-week dessert
- Visit a new-to-me orchard for fresh apples
- Fall foliage photography - OF COURSE! 
- Scones! Maybe cinnamon or pumpkin 
- Appreciate the sunset against the colorful Fall trees 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails