Friday, October 20, 2017

Highland Orchards


Mario and I met friends at Highland Orchards yesterday morning for some perfect Fall fun. Park, feeding the goats, playing with rocks and of course, the delicious goodies in the store. 


An apple a day...thankful my kids love apples as much as I do so I don't have to force-feed them healthy food. Also, thankful for how close we live to orchards to get the apples straight from the farm.


These two are too cute together. Born 3 weeks apart and with moms that are dear, dear friends, they have to love spending time together! I love their silliness.


Fall ties with summer as my favorite time of year. I love everything about it and love sharing in my love of the season with my kids. Taking them to the orchards, picking pumpkins, fresh apples, baking and enjoying the cool autumn air outdoors. Truly a perfect time of year to be outdoors enjoying Mother Nature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails