Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Simple Banana Bread


I don't stop baking once the weather gets warm, I love to bake and so I bake. But in the Fall, I LOVE to bake. Something I bake all year long is chocolate chip banana bread. Everyone enjoys it, it doesn't last long in this house. I enjoy trying out new versions of banana bread also, turning the recipe from muffins to bread or from bread to muffins, using brown and white sugar vs just one over the other, adding vanilla, adding more or less mashed banana or applesauce vs honey to the mix. I'll try it all and have little taste-testers at the ready. Helps to always add mini-chocolate chips to the mix, they are sure to try it then!

This recipe I found awhile back on my favorite go-to, Pinterest. The blogger used this recipe for muffins but I just increased the bake time and made bread. DELICIOUS! The house smells so inviting, I wanted to dive right in minutes after I took it out of the oven. But I will be patient and wait for the kids to come home and then I can put them to work taste-testing a new-to-us recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails