Friday, October 27, 2017

A perfect Fall morning with my boy


On a perfectly crisp, Fall morning, my little man and I headed out to a favorite spot of mine for some time with Mother Nature. A little walk, some pictures and naturally a snack. I couldn't have asked for better picture-taking weather and hearing the leaves crunch beneath my little man's feet was the icing on the cake. 


This is a spot I take families for annual photos and so I wanted to head back with Mario because the lighting was just so spot-on, I couldn't contain my excitement. My boy heard we were going to the woods and what does he grab from the house? His saw. Smartest kid. 


The leaves created some beautiful bokeh in some of my pictures and I was through the roof happy. I'm bringing a family back to this same spot in a couple weeks and just hope for similar lighting and effects.


Doesn't take much to keep this guy smiling. A walk through the trees, crunching the leaves, finding sticks and a snack on a cool bench. One lucky little guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails