Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Evening Book Meme Fun

Ooooh, I just got tagged by my friend Emily for a Friday Evening Book Meme! I'm so excited! Ok, so the rules are to take the book nearest to you, go to page 123 and to the 5th sentence and type the next 3 sentences in the post. The book closest is one Anthony's actually reading - Made to Stick by Chip Heath & Dan Heath and I honestly don't know too much about it, but he did ask me to read it when he was finished.

Here goes..."When they saw the size of the portfolio, it sparked certain questions: How much memory could you fit in that thing? Which PC components will shrink in the next five years, and which won't? What new technology would have to be invented to make it feasible?"

Ok, so why does Anthony want me to read this book?! From what he's said there's a lot more to the book than technology based theory, so I'm going to give him (and page 123) the benefit of the doubt and try to read it once he's done.

My turn to tag:

Scott
Antonio
Dad
Paola

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails