Thursday, February 28, 2008

A little light reading...

This is a guest post from Anthony (a.k.a. Hubby)

Sofia really is a morning person...and a afternoon person and a night person ;-). But recently she has been all about waking up and reading her books. She flops them around and usually picks out The Very Hungry Caterpillar. She loves to turn the pages back and forth but her favorite part is the last page when she sees the beautiful butterfly that the caterpillar becomes. It always brings out a big smile. (Oops, I just gave away the ending, sorry)

I choose this one


Turning the page

1 comment:

  1. Dada,

    I loved your post about me! Hopefully I will be a good reader one day like you and mommy. Miss you and see you tonight!

    Love, Princess Sofia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails