Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Putting a Christmas present to good use


I went grocery shopping last night and made great use of one of my Christmas gifts from my parents, err, I mean Santa. They bought for me a set of Baggu re-usable shopping bags. I am in love!

My friend Molly blogged about them this past summer and while always on my list of things to buy, I never made the purchase. How I wish I had gotten them sooner! They fold up tiny enough to stuff into any bag, purse or jacket pocket, they're very durable AND they come in lots of fun styles and colors. Oh, and they're good for the environment in that you can stop using the plastic bags from the grocery stores and load and un-load to your heart's content.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Molly gave me 3 of the bags for my birthday and I LOVE THEM!!! They hold alot of stuff and they're washable too, not to mention they fit in my purse.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is where I first learned about them and after using them only the one time so far, I am a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails