Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun in Maryland

We were in Maryland this past weekend for a quick visit with the family since a friend of the family was in town. The time went too fast, as usual, but the girls did get A LOT of attention and I am sure loved each second of it.

Even though the one is 28 and the other almost 14, I can't get over how big my "little" brothers are getting. First off, they're both taller than me. Secondly, Antonio just began HIGH SCHOOL! When did that happen? Scott is getting married this coming spring and I am just so happy for him and Chaela. So crazy at how much is going on with them right now and how fast the time is going!

Flying with Zio Antonio, not quite sure if she liked it or not


Sofia watched Nonno Nicky mow the grass from the safety of the front door



Not happy about the sound the weed-wacker made


Safe from the lawn mower with Nonna Lisa


Being silly with Zio Antonio


Getting some snuggly time with Nonno Nicky


Just hanging around with Zio Scott and Zia Chaela


Half asleep and "waving" bye to the camera

1 comment:

  1. Lisa I love those pictures. I miss all of you and can't wait to see you again. Hope to see you all soon!!!

    (Zio) Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails