Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We really do exist



AND the blog's not just for pictures of the girls!

Anthony and I went to a wedding this past weekend while my mom and a friend of hers came up from Maryland to watch the girls. It was so nice to get dressed up and get out of the house for a few hours. Sofia and Olivia were great, like I knew they would be, but it was kind of weird to not have to change a diaper, pick up toys, nurse Olivia or cook and clean up dinner.

My in-laws, sister- and brother-in-law included, were also at the wedding and it got me really thinking. I need to look into getting a permanent non-family member to watch the girls, even just once a month so that we could start to get out now that Olivia is a little older. Anthony and I were just talking about how we used to get to the movies at least once a month and together with friends on weekends. We even used to go out on WEEKNIGHTS! Were we rebels or what!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails