Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's all about the accessories



I just recently started working back up at the restaurant and really do enjoy the few hours I get out of the house to myself. Granted, it's getting out of the house to "work" but it's not really work if you enjoy it so much, right? Walking out of the house the other night on my way to work, I allowed Anthony to take a picture. Since I didn't want to be in the picture by myself, I grabbed the nearest accessory...a sweet little 4 month old! Olivia is becoming quite used to the click of the camera so she was more than happy to oblige.

1 comment:

  1. "it's not really work if you enjoy it so much, right?"

    ...Absolutely! I'm a firm believe in this - and as a result haven't worked a day since I started italyMONDO! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails