Thursday, September 3, 2009

sweet little olivia maria



Honestly, she is just so cute I can't take it sometimes! This little girl receives so many kisses in just one day and she's not even doing anything yet. Well, I take that back, her smile just breaks our hearts. Even Sofia's! Olivia gives her big sister the biggest smiles and Sofia loves to point them out too! She says to me "Mommy, Olivia is smiling at me!" and then Sofia will give her little sister a kiss.

And she really is such a sweet baby. I guess she has to be laid back since I only have two hands and can only do so much at one time. One of them has to wait for me at some point during the day and when it's Olivia's turn to wait, she's just so good. Don't get me wrong, she's got a healthy set of lungs on her as well, but she's pretty laid back as far as crying and fussing go. So far.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia,

    I love your little smile and I can't wait to see you in person next weekend. You are so cute and I love you so much!!!!!

    Zio Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails