Monday, June 28, 2010

a week from now...


we will be in Italy for our annual vacation. There is still so much to do but I've mentally already arrived in Italy. I can practically hear the bustle of the crowds at the market in Mesagne, smell the porchetta cooking up in Abruzzo and feel the soft warm sand at the beaches in Puglia. Not to mention the taste of the delicious Nutella-filled crepes.

I will be there for nearly 6 weeks and am bursting at the seams with excitement. Now, mind you, I'm speaking of the 6 weeks on dry land (or wet for when we're at the beach). Not the 8.5 hour flight going flight and 9.5 hour return flight. That is going to be an interesting experience. Flying with a 3- and 1-year old is going to be something. And my 14-year-old brother and 32-year-old husband. The last two I'm not nearly as concerned with though. Just those two adorable little girlies that make my heart skip a beat. The anxiety is starting to build. But just a little.

I'm too busy day-dreaming right this second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails