Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Everyday I wake up thankful for many things. A solid 6 hours of sleep, good health, a roof over our heads and food in our fridge. But on this day of Thanksgiving I give special thanks for my incredible husband, our healthy and happy girls, and our caring families and friends.

I love the holidays and Thanksgiving is just another great holiday to be with the ones you love and enjoy your time together. Eat good food, relax while playing cards or in front of the tv and listening to the girls shrieking in the background because they're having so much fun. That's great any day but it makes it even more special when it's a holiday.

Holidays also make me a little reminiscent. So, naturally I was rifling through old photos and came across a few of my favorite pictures from Sofia and Olivia's first Thanksgivings. My little cuties.











Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails