Monday, June 6, 2011

Morning in Downtown Annapolis



Downtown Annapolis is one of my favorite places to take the girls. I have spent many hours there from the time I was living in Maryland for high school and later college, to now when I like to take the girls for a walk and ice cream, go to dinner with Anthony or stop in to shop at any adorable store on Main Street. While in Maryland last week with the girls, my mom and I took the girls for a walk along the docks, some shopping and of course, ice cream. Sofia totally understands at this point that Annapolis is synonymous with ice cream.

We had a great time walking down by the boats, running around chasing pigeons, eating ice cream (at 10 o'clock in the morning!) and just simply enjoying the perfect weather.


By the way, the paper towel tube in Sofia's hand was her "telescope" and she would hardly put it down the entire time. Except, naturally, to eat her ice cream.





Look who came to meet us and surprised the girls??? The girls love their Zio Scotty and Zia Chaela!





And we can not forget about "Baby Chase" Sweetest little baby boy! He loved the walk around downtown, can't wait until he's running right along side of the girls!


Love that little face so much! I want to nibble on those cheeks.


Proud Paparoni!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Baby Chase is a mini Scott! Awwww!!

    I love Annapolis, too. Such a fun spot. Maybe we'll go downtown together someday :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, he's such a mini version of my brother. It's hysterical! He is such a good baby too and I just wish I got to see him more!

    It would be SO fun to go shopping, to dinner and walk through Annapolis with you! We have to make that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    I LOVE Annapolis, we try to get there at least once a year. I've also been there by boat, long story, I'll tell about my boating life sometime :)
    And ice cream at 10 is OK, it is dairy after all!!
    LOL

    Coleen
    Have a great trip to Italy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails