Saturday, June 11, 2011

snuggly sofia




Sofia is getting all growns up and not napping in the afternoons anymore. Instead we have "quiet time." This means more one-on-one time with my big girl in the afternoons while my baby girl gets some shut-eye. Sometimes we watch movies together, color, do crafts or read together. Everyday is a little different, but just another reminder of how big she is getting and so quickly too.

Might have been the combination of the crazy heat and busy mornings we had this past week, but one afternoon Sofia actually napped. She was all cozied-up and I had a feeling those beautiful eyelids were going to take a rest. And rest they did. She looked so cute and snuggly too. I snuggled right in for a few moments and I don't have to tell you how great it was. Days like that don't come very often anymore, so I will take them when I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails