Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Olivia and I




I had some rare one-on-one time with Olivia yesterday afternoon while Sofia played with Nonna Maria at her house. Olivia still naps in the afternoon, a good 2 hours on most days, but the 30 minutes before her nap and the hour after her nap she had me all to herself. We cuddled in my bed being silly and reading books and then she "helped" me prepare dinner for her and Sofia. It was a little heart-wrenching when we first dropped off Sofia with Nonna Maria because Olivia started crying and said "Fia stay with me!" So sad. But after a good nap and some Mommy playtime she was all better. Although I wish I had taken a picture of her little face when her big sister came walking through the door...eyes popped open wide, big ol'smile and a very loud "FIA!" Absolutely priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails