Monday, June 20, 2011

Good times in Maryland!


With a wedding this past weekend and our babysitter IN the wedding, my parents happily volunteered to watch the girls for us. I took them down to Maryland for a few days and it's safe to say that they had the best time ever. Zio Scotty stopped in at the beginning of the weekend too and the girls were so happy to see him. My parents took great care of the girls...trips to the park, to watch the planes land, out for ice cream AND lunch (not in that order though) and just spending time with them and playing with them around the house. Think they're spoiled? I do.



My parents said Sofia was loving the pool during the weekend, but the weather turned a little cooler and the water wasn't as much fun to get into at that point.


When I drove back down to get them, I got to spend some extra time with my little man Chase. Cutest little 3 month old around! He clearly loves his Nonna and Nonno very much too. And his Yaya too!


I sure am going to miss this little face when in Italy! Can't wait for his first trip to the motherland - the family and friends are going to LOVE him!!!!




Sleepy time for little man. Perfect spot on Nonno Nicky. Two little peas in a pod. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails