Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Weekend

We celebrated both Antonio and my mom's birthdays this weekend in Maryland and we all had a great time. Hanging with the family, playing with the kids and eating, eating, eating. Can't get any better than that.

Olivia and Nonno Nicky checking out the Ryder Cup


Sofia helps Nonna Lisa grate some cheese...


and being the official taste-checker too. My little mouse.


Happy 17th Birthday to Zio Antonio!!


I remember like it was yesterday being 17 myself and meeting Antonio for the first time at the hospital. Born 2 months early and the tiniest little thing. Apparently being a preemie means nothing for this little baby since he is now 6 feet 5 inches.

And since my mom's birthday falls just 2 days after Antonio's, we always celebrate them together. Buon Compleanno Nonna Lisa. LOVE this picture with her and the grandkids!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love weekends like this. Thanks. I love you all.
    Nonna Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails