Sunday, August 10, 2014

And so it begins...


Back from Italy and so begins the onslaught of vacation pictures. With well over 2500 pictures to go through, it's going to take some time to edit and post but I'll do my best. It was a great 7 weeks with plenty of memories to write about and share with you all.

I thought I would start off my series of Italy posts by sharing my very first picture that I took. Cozze nere. Yummy! Pretty much sums up Italy in Puglia for my family as we eat them at minimum 4 days a week. A perfect summer meal! This is one of my favorite ways, just straight out of the frying pan with them practically drowning in fresh squeezed lemon juice. Lemons that came from our neighbors garden to be exact. And cozze that were caught that very morning. No frozen and thawed stuff for us Southern Italians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails