Sunday, March 29, 2015

My daughter turns 8! Picture overload!


I can't believe that I'm writing a post about my daughter turning 8. I mean, weren't we just pregnant and expecting our first child like yesterday?!? 8? 8 years ago we became parents? How is that possible?

Sofia Vincenza is one very special girl. The girl that first called us mama and dada. The girl that taught us really how to love someone so much without knowing so little about themselves yet. The girl that continues to teach us every single day. And I mean it when I say every.single.day.


From first hugs, words and steps we can not imagine our lives without this special little lady.


This nature-loving little girl that fell in love with Italy I truly believe on her very first visit at 4 months old and still continues to love this place that we hold so dear to our hearts.


My beautiful girl that loves to dance, sing and play.


A true Daddy's girl...


a smiler...


and a great big sister to Olivia.


A lover of farm life...or at least the cute hats you get to wear when at the farm...


Fond memories with great-grandmother, Nonna Linda


She loves to make a splash...


and loves her sister. 


She has loved school from day one at preschool to still now in 2nd grade. Loves to learn, draw and especially read.


She might be a daddy's girl, but she really is my mini-me and I love that about her so much!


She's a superstar in the making. With a great partner in crime.


Sofia loves her "me" time. Likes to be on her own from time to time and do her thing.


She loves being in the kitchen and helping however she can.


She is my little girl that loves to have fun.




She has embraced becoming a big sister for the second time, something we like to call big-big around here and she's incredible.




She's always up for a silly face picture...


she's my graceful ballerina...


and my sponge for knowledge. 


My comedian always up for a laugh...


my little beach girl...


and a girl that loves her cousins.



She is my little flower who isn't quite so little anymore. And I love her so much.

Buon Compleanno Sofia mia!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails