Tuesday, March 10, 2015

peek-a-boo!


This guy. He is awesome. The love of our lives. And I do mean lives plural because the girls are so in love with their baby brother and it's awesome. I'm sure it's not always going to be rainbows and pink unicorns but lately, it's been pretty great. He can do no wrong in their eyes even when he's messing with their toys or getting into their coloring books.

He will be 15 months next week and I can not believe it. How did we go from this at almost to my delivery date:


to this:


Walking, climbing and babbling up a storm. He loves sliding down on his belly on the steps, he loves to dance and he loves to be tickled. He sleeps with a little monkey doll and a blue donkey and of course, his mia. He loves his new sneakers and goes to my closet often to get them to bring to me to put on. Some favorite books are "King Jack and the Dragon," "We're going on a bear hunt," and "Moo-ba la-la-la." He loves to snuggle and be held. He needs a haircut but I love his soft brown hair that curls in the back after a bath. He has his daddy's beautiful brown eyes and a little dimple on his right cheek like Olivia. He only has 4 teeth but another two have been coming out for what seems like 2 months now. Poor kid. He reminds me so much of both girls when they were babies and yet everything he does is all his own.

I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails