Monday, September 28, 2015

scenes from annapolis


With the long weekend thanks to the Pope being in town, we headed to Maryland for a few days to hang with my family. With Nonna and Nonno at work one day and Daddy working from their house, I decided to take the kids out to downtown Annapolis. One of my favorite cities in Maryland.

Annapolis holds a very special place in my heart. I spent my high school and college years hanging out down by the water or strolling Main Street with a ice cream cone from Storm Bros. Lots of great memories. And I'm so happy to say that my girls love Annapolis too. We're not a boating family, but there's something about being down there that makes you feel like you are anyway.


So many great spots for a quick bite...


or a salute to the state flag. 


Fleet Street and the very famous blue garage. I'd love to know how many people have had their picture taken in front of this garage. It has to be well into the thousands.


Cute little front stoops..


and shops that know how to decorate their walls.



An absolute favorite of ours...Kilwin's! Ice cream and chocolate. You can not go wrong here.


Second breakfast for the girls. Big smiles all around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails