Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Easy Asparagus and Mozzarella Quiche


So, I didn't take a picture BEFORE I cut into this quiche and I should have since Mario and I ate half the pie plate before I realized I wanted to take a shot. I guess that should tell you how good it is. 



Ingredients: 

4 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup mozzarella shredded cheese
1 cup chopped asparagus (rinsed and dried)
Tsp. of salt and pepper each


Directions: 

Grease bottom and sides of a pie plate and set oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and pour into prepared pie plate. Cook for 45-50 minutes, until set and center is no longer wiggly. Or not set. I don't know a grown-up term that would mean not set. But if you move the pie plate at all and the center wiggles, it's not ready.

Serve warm or cool. Delicious both ways. Refrigerate leftovers. If you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails