Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Rain Rain Come and Play


To say we've had a pretty wet Spring so far is a bit of an understatement, it's rained almost each week for awhile it seems. While this is great and all for Mother Nature, it makes getting out and about with a toddler a little tricky. Or just wet actually.


On a particularly gloomy day we headed out to run errands because those can't always be stopped from happening. Bundled my little man up in his fireman gear, which he loves so much and worth every cent, and my little firefighter and I braved the cold and wet weather.


Coming home and after emptying the car, he asked to play in the puddles. It's nearly impossible for me to say no to him sometimes. But after being a great errand-runner with me all morning and braving the gross weather we've had, I let him jump around for awhile.

His little squeals and giggles made up for the soggy clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails