Monday, December 18, 2017

4 years of Mario Luca


It wouldn't be one of my children's birthdays without a sentimental me to document it. 

I can not believe it's been 4 years since this bubbly, energetic, lively, happy boy came into our lives. His feet running through the house, his laugh that I swear can be heard around the world, his hugs that make me feel like I just might suffocate from giddiness and his inquisitive mind that I just adore so much.

He's constantly asking questions. He's chasing after his sisters. He wants to build his own snowman and he wants to drive a firetruck. He doesn't walk when he can run with those sweet little feet of his. He wants it all. But for the large quantity of times that he's on the go, never-stopping, tiring me out he has this other side to him as well. He cuddles up next to me when I say it's time to read. He holds my hand still fairly-willing in parking lots and stores. He says I love you without me saying it first. This kid is everything.

It's not possible that I don't have a three-year-old anymore. My little man is 4. Another year that I breathed in every second possible of him and held him at my side. I am so very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails