Thursday, December 14, 2017

gentle nudges


6 years ago I began photographing my friend's family for their Christmas Card. What began as a simple favor turned into an outright love of time well spent. She's encouraged me along the way by being supportive, giving advice and simply doing what friends do best, stand by your side. What a wonderful Fall season I had with the families. Maybe someday I'll get a website going, even try to market myself more than just by word of mouth. Right now though I'm grateful for what I've accomplished in the past few months. 

Thank you to my sweet friend. Who gives the most insightful advice, non-biased perspective and has the best taste in flowers. Saying I was giddy to receive them is an understatement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails