Friday, June 13, 2008

Babywearing


For anyone interested in a multi-position carrier, I highly recommend the Ergo. It was one of my Mother's Day gifts this year and so far, so good! With this carrier you can wear your baby in front (tummy-to-tummy), on the hip or on your back and Sofia seems comfortable in all 3 positions. Anthony had to help me the first time trying the back position, but as long as I am seated and Sofia's willing, we're good to go.

We used the Baby Bjorn when Sofia was just months old and once she outgrew that I moved onto the Hip Hammock. While both have been great for us, the Ergo handles all the positions that our other carriers do and it's just as comfortable for me to wear if not moreso. Had I done my research prior to having Sofia I might have just registered for the Ergo from the beginning but hindsight is 20/20. All babies are different and whenever baby numero 2 comes along maybe he or she might be picky and prefer one over the other.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone says the Ergo is the best. We have the Bjorn (as you know). I bought and tried a Hotsling but didn't like it and returned it. I just bought a Moby Wrap and LOVE it.

    Babywearing all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails