Wednesday, June 25, 2008

4 more days!

This weekend Sofia and I will be leaving for Italy for 1 month and I can hardly sit still from the sheer excitement of it all! I've been doing really well with the million to-do lists I made for myself and have almost checked everything off. The last thing I need to do is pack and my goal is to not over pack which I do every time. But since Sofia is still under 2 we are taking advantage of having her sit on my lap and not pay an obscene amount of money for her ticket. Because of this, I am allowed only 1 checked baggage and a stroller and then of course my carry-on items of a carry-on luggage and a tote. Taking less will make deciding what to wear so much easier and make packing at the end of the trip quicker!

A few pictures from our trip last summer:

Hanging out on the balcony in Alba Adriatica


With Anthony's family in Abruzzo


Dancing on the roof in Mesagne


With Zio Antonio during the festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails