Thursday, June 12, 2008

Antonio comes to visit

Yesterday my mom brought Antonio up to spend the night with us and Sofia loved having him around. Not only did she have her pal there to play with her, but he read to her and helped Anthony with her bath and me with her meals. After dinner last night, the 4 of us walked to get ice cream and I really think Sofia loved looking back in her stroller and seeing her Zio Antonio pushing her around.

So happy that Zio Antonio is here


Just like mommy and loving mint chocolate chip ice cream


Zio Antonio and Sofia flipping through her album


And lastly, our little lovebug walking to Zio

2 comments:

  1. Look at her go!!! Yay!!!

    I can't believe y'all like the GREEN kind of Mint Chocolate Chip.

    And I know I am supposed to be looking at the cute people in the photos but I am a sucker for gorgeous homes and every time I see pics, I am jealous. Your house is soooo pretty. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia, we love you soooooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails