Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love packing!

I really do enjoy packing, I know I'm weird, but it's true. I love making lists and I do this for any trip to go over what I absolutely need to bring and then going over it again making sure I'm not overpacking. Which, no matter how hard I try, I do every time. But I still love my lists and will probably always make them for our trips.

Sofia and I leave tomorrow for Italy for 4 weeks and then Anthony will be joining us mid-July and we'll all return together 2 weeks after that. It's going to be such a variety of emotions going for my first trip with my daughter without my husband. Sad to be without Anthony, but so excited to be there and with family and friends. My mom has down this a thousand times with us all and she goes for an even longer amount of time each summer. I'm just following in her footsteps and hopefully, one day, Sofia will do the same.

I'm going to miss Anthony so much and already can't wait for him to arrive there, we always have the best time and it's such a memorable place for us both. We'll be visiting my mother-in-law in Abruzzo the first week we are there and it will be great to see her after 2 months and to see Anthony's nonna. They are very excited to see Sofia and won't even believe their eyes at how big she's gotten. AND she's walking!

A couple pictures of "helping" me pack:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails