Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

This is a guest post from Anthony

It's been five days since Lisa and Sofia left for Italy and it is pretty boring at the house without my girls. I have spoken with them everyday and they are having fun. Sofia was a champ on the flight over and she has adjusted well to the time change. I am sure that she is loving all the excitement.

Here is one of my favorite pictures that we took before she left.


I spent the holiday with my Dad, sister and Dan. It was nice. We hung out and cooked some burgers. Later on in the day I went to the Tropiano's house for their annual Forth of July party. It is always a fun to hang out with them. Seeing Emma and run around with her cousins was great and it really made me excited to play with Sofia...only one more week.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th, Anthony! Jason is home alone right now too - 2 more weeks til he joins us on vacation.

    I am glad to hear their trip over went well. Enjoy your bachelorhood and have a great time when you go next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails