Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sometimes things just look better this way...



This is Sofia's new thing lately. She will call your name and then put her hands on the floor and look at you upside down. It's hysterical and she gets so excited when you do the same thing to her...which I've done already too many times.

Luckily, after the 5th or so time, I can easily distract her with one of her many books in her growing library. I try to recycle through her books and not keep the same ones out, but she has had her favorites for awhile now and there's no getting rid of them. Anthony and I have memorized so many at this point that we even recited a few to her while in Italy and we didn't have them with us.

These are just a few of her all-time favorites so far:

Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear?

Duck Ellington Swings through the Zoo

My Little People Farm

Moo Baa La La La

I love my Daddy because...

Guess how much I love you

And, of course, every night since she was brought home from the hospital we've read Goodnight Moon and she still hasn't gotten bored with it. Nor have we.

2 comments:

  1. From any angle...sei bellissima Sofia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the cuttest baby in the world. Cant wait to get back and see you Sofia. Make sure you tell Nonno to shave his beard (if he has one).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails