Saturday, July 26, 2008

Home (bitter) Sweet Home



It's 5:30am and I have been up for an hour now unpacking, re-organizing and doing a little laundry. A.K.A. I am totally jet-lagged. Our 4 weeks in Italy were amazing and I just can't believe how quickly it went and now it's back to reality. It didn't take long for us to get in the routine of going to the bakery each morning to pick up the fresh bread for the day, daily trips to the beach and taking a nap after a 4 course lunch. Sofia quickly absorbed some Italian customs and even a couple words here and there and everyone quickly fell in love with her.

I took well over a thousand pictures so it's going to take a little time to get them uploaded and organized, but I will have some posts up soon of Sofia's 2nd trip to Italy.

A presto!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I missed you and knew you were getting home yesterday so have been very excited for photos. That photo of the three of you is fantastic and what a view!!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys are back! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your beautiful pictures! Hope you guys have a restful weekend. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, glad you have a safe trip!

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails