Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you!



Yesterday was so special for me. Who knew turning 31 could be just as exciting as turning 21? Well, not exactly the same, but just as much fun in different ways.

My 21st birthday was spent in New York city with friends and I had such the best time. Getting all dolled up and excited for the fun to begin. Talking, laughing and roaming around taking it all in and not wanting the night to end.

Yesterday I was in Havertown, Pennsylvania and I spent the majority of my day with two little girls that make my heart melt for so many reasons. I received calls and emails from family and friends throughout the day with the nicest of birthday wishes and even got flowers delivered from a dear friend. Last night my wonderful husband came home with flowers and then made dinner. The meal was finished off by cake, song, cards and gifts. I didn't spend any time figuring out what to wear or even put any makeup on and I felt special from the minute I woke up until I tucked myself in at night.

So, thank you to everyone for the calls, messages, emails and most of all, the lovely well wishes. I'm both lucky and blessed to have such incredible people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails