Monday, August 10, 2009

We're baaaack!



After two fantastic weeks in Italy, we are home and settling back into "normal" life. We had such a great time visiting with family and friends and it really just went all too quickly. We totally lucked out on both flights and were able to get an extra seat in our row AND even got the bulkhead row on the return flight. Someone must have been watching us lug two kids and our baggage through the airport and feel sorry for Anthony and I. It was a very nice surprise and made the flights more comfortable for us all. Anthony and I even got to watch a movie on the return flight. Thank you Sofia and Olivia - world's best travelers!!!

Naturally, I took a ton of pictures and it's going to take some time to sift through them and get them on the blogs. But when I do, I promise to not disappoint!

Ciao!!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Palumbis! Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are back - one thing I look forward to each morning is checking out your blog - and even though I knew you weren't updating it while you were in Italy - I still called it up to browse the "old" pictures.

    I am looking forward to seeing the new pictures.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - I don't know how you did it - two weeks in Italy as well as the flights over and back - with 3 kids - remarkable.

    Love,

    Dad

    (kids = Anthony, Sofia and Oliva)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone!!! Glad to have you back and i can't wait to see the kids again. Lisa, mom said we might be coming up Wednesday to vist you and the cutest neices EVER. I love you Sofia and Olivia!!!! See you Wednesday!!!!!

    Zio Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails