Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let it...flurry


Yesterday afternoon started flurrying around here and while it (thankfully) didn't accumulate on the driveways,sidewalks or streets it was coming down enough for the girls to want to go play outside. So outside we went. I didn't take my camera out but I can tell you that the girls had a lot of fun in that 30 minutes. Making tracks through the front and back yards, catching snowflakes on their tongue and Olivia rescued some crocus flowers. She got a worried look on her face when she saw the snow settling on top of them and started picking her heart out, it was adorable.

Here is the little collection we brought inside...


what we woke up to...


I imagine it will all be gone by tomorrow morning. The girls really want to build a snowman this year and with how mild it's been, I'm not sure if that will happen.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails