Thursday, February 23, 2012

More from the DR

Just a handful more from our trip to the Dominican Republic last week. I loved the details of our balcony...the floor tile, the drape closing us in and the wonderful bed which was the perfect spot for reading in the afternoon while the girls napped right inside the room.




On our way to breakfast on our last morning...


While Daddy and Sofia went ahead to breakfast, Olivia stayed with me while I eyed up these lanterns that I have to have...the search begins for some for our home.


And then she started getting very silly so I decided we should have breakfast too


My breakfast. Every single morning it was THAT good.




Ready for one last ride in the golf cart, the girls loved it and I'm sure wouldn't mind riding around in one of these daily.



Love Sofia's little head peeking out from the other side of Anthony's arm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails