Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Picnic with Olivia


Twice a month Sofia stays later at preschool for Lunch Bunch and she's been enjoying it a lot. We pack a lunch, she gets more playtime with schoolmates and it's good practice for when she'll be in school all day long. Olivia loves the time too. More one-on-one time with mama. I can't say that I don't love it either. While, naturally, I miss Sofia, it is nice to have that solo time with my other little love. Sometimes we run errands, go shopping, make a craft at home together or just bake something together and hang out. All the time we have an indoor picnic. Olivia knows to clear the floor for the blanket, grab her water and napkin and take a seat for whatever we're eating for lunch that particular day.

Indoor picnics are a favorite for the girls and while we have them once a week, they think they're pretty special. Which makes me smile since sitting on the floor with a picnic blanket and our lunch ranks up there on fun things to do with my girls.




Of course, mommy's brownies for dessert are always a sure way to have fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails