Sunday, February 19, 2012

My 365 Project - 47


So, we've been out of town for a week...the Dominican Republic with my in-laws. And now we're back and getting settled back into normalcy. Which today meant - laundry, cooking, unpacking the suitcase and carry-ons, putting the distractions from our trip away (coloring books, books, puzzles, movies and stickers) more laundry, more cooking, baths for the girls and finally grocery shopping. Whew. It's about time for another vacation.

And having been gone for a few days and refusing to blog (I did cheat and set up some blog posts ahead of time) I'm behind schedule on my 365 resolution. As far as I'm concerned and because I'm sure no one really cares anyway, my next few posts towards the 365 will be dedicated to our trip. I'm off duty with the camera for the next day or two. Mama is tired.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails