Monday, August 13, 2012

James Peter's Baptism Day


My cousin's baby boy, James Peter, was baptized this past weekend and I am honored to be the proud God Mother. My dad officiated the baptism as has been tradition for all the kids now in our families. He does a really wonderful job and it's all the more meaningful to have him up there on the altar than anyone else. He likes to have the kids involved in part of the service and Sofia and Grace were happy to be included.


James was perfect the entire time not making a single little peep and just taking it all in.


Great times ahead for our little James! Yes, I know I look short in this picture...tall genes run in our families for the men.


Happy God Parents!


Blessed little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails