Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hope you enjoy the ride!


Another exciting part of the festival each year, are the rides that come to town. As a kid and teenager, I LOVED the rides and before we had kids I knew I would love bringing my kids here one day. And my girls LOVE the rides at the festival. There's fun music, lots of people out and about, yummy food stands and lots and lots of rides.

Surprisingly, Sofia took some coaxing to get on this year, but once she was on, she was on and didn't want to leave.


Anthony and Zio Scotty watching the girls on the swings.


Their favorite roller coaster. As roller coaster-ish it can really be for a small town carnival. It's a big, fat caterpillar with ladybugs scattered about, what kid wouldn't love this ride?


Daddy likes this ride too!


Since my girls are a big fan of the Cars movies, I knew they would love this Cars-inspired ride. Chase loved it too! Check out his little head peeking out from behind the steering wheel following the car with his cousins.


Chase and Zio Scotty also enjoyed the Dumbo ride a lot too...I think Scott's a bit more excited than Chase in this picture.


Daddy is so good about getting on the rides with the girls. This was a new ride at the festival this year and it was a big hit too.


Time for the Dumbo ride...AGAIN!


3 nights of just so much fun and how exciting for these three little cousins to get to spend them together. The girls just loved having Chase there and it was beyond amazing to witness my kids and my brother's kid just doing something together that Scott and I used to do ALL the time as kids ourselves.


I couldn't zoom in too much in this picture without making it super blurry, but Olivia's face as she spies Mater in the picture is too much. She LOVES Mater and this picture makes me smile so much. That AND Chase's face peeking again out over the car.


Three tired little cuginos after 3 days of fun, fun, fun!


Zio Scotty and Zia Chaela. How stinking cute are these two? Very blessed my brother married such a sweet girl. That and she's hysterical too!


Zio Paperoneeeee! I don't need to say anything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails