Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!


A lot of Halloween fun was had last night by all and thankfully the girls did not have school today because it was a very slow-moving morning. Just what we needed after all the sugar settled into our bodies.

Anthony is our master pumpkin carver and each year he prides himself in finding the perfect pumpkin. I think they came out extra cute this year! The girls agree with me too!
I love me some Halloween cupcakes all set with festive sprinkles and toothpick guys. Toothpick guys. That is the technical term for those things, right?


Buzz, a butterfly and a princess all set for some trick-or-treating fun with daddy!


Off they go!


Seems like just yesterday I took this picture of their first Halloween as 3 little cugini


This morning, the great dump and divide! We talked about keeping only what we really wanted and donating the rest and that went well. Even better when I said they could each pick out one toy for the candy they give away.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails