Monday, November 18, 2013

A Baby Sprinkle Tea Party


My girlfriend and I held a simple and sweet tea party baby sprinkle this past weekend for a dear friend of ours. It was so fun planning and even more fun celebrating with some very special ladies. Our friend knows she's having a boy after already having two adorable little girls, so it was fun to mix in as much blue as we could and spoil the baby before he arrives.

I did not get any pictures of the food but quiche, tea sandwiches, scones, tea cookies and fresh fruit were all around. Blue hydrangeas, a baby boy banner and clothesline filled with baby boy clothes were part of the decor.  And of course Prosecco and tea! What's a tea party with no tea?  Fun to use my wedding china and my array of cloth napkins, which I am addicted to finding on clearance racks and mix and matching.

Such a fun time leading up to a very fun afternoon with the ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails