Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

A very happy thanksgiving to you and yours. May you enjoy lots of smiles and laughter, food and drink and good company! Today and always.


I never posted a picture of our thankful garland that I did with the girls a few years ago. Very simple and fun project and now a staple to our Thanksgiving decorations in the home.

All you need is some twine for hanging, shapes of leaves cutout from scrapbook paper, hole punch and a marker. They were too little to write out what they were thankful for onto each leaf so I think an update is due for next Thanksgiving in their handwriting. Which is probably much better than mine anyway.

But I do love the addition we were able to make this year to our thankful leaf "sisters" it now reads "sisters and brother" - Yay!!! Love that my little monkey is celebrating his first Thanksgiving with us!

Off to "help" in the kitchen. Gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails