Monday, November 10, 2014

Homemade Orecchiette with the girls


Some of my favorite memories of being a kid in Italy is making homemade pasta with my nonna. It was so fun sitting side-by-side with her and rolling out the dough and using the dull knives to either make orecchiette or a long thin piece of steel to make penne. I wish I had a photo of her and I making pasta together but it's a very clear memory for me which is special for me to hold onto as well.

I'm glad that I take a lot of pictures and have gotten some good ones of the girls making food with my mom.


Mario enjoyed sitting back and watching. Something tells me though that next time he'll be right there with them "making" pasta too!


Check out Olivia stealing a taste of the dough!


Yummy homemade orecchiette!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails